King of Content Internship - Amsterdam
For Autumn 2020, iLost is looking for an enthusiastic Content Marketing Intern ready to accelerate and amplify our international impact and join our team in Amsterdam.
We are looking for an energetic, adaptable and creative intern to join our team beginning September. Someone who is eager to learn, work hard, can work independently and take on responsibilities.
We are a small, diverse and ambitious team working to create the world's largest online Lost and Found platform. Our close-knit team works together to enable organisations to recover lost and found items from their owners. And with more than 150,000 Happy Losers worldwide, we have already shown that it works!
While we (like everyone) are dealing with the coronavirus, we want to see each other when possible. So you will need to live in or nearby Amsterdam.
Marketing Internship - 4-6 months - starting from September in Amsterdam - €400-450 per month
Our ideal candidate:
- Is currently, a student working towards a Bachelor or Masters in Communication Science, Business or Marketing
- Is hardworking and creative
- Loves to create content
- Is eager to learn
- Has creative marketing and branding ideas
- Must be able to write English at an advanced level
- Be able to write in French or German is an advantage
You will be:
- Working directly with our Product & Marketing Lead
- Working out marketing plans
- Create and publish content
- Improving our branding and online presence
- Help managing our social media channels
- Researching new marketing ideas and strategies
What we offer:
- Working in a small, dedicated and professional team
- A lively, relaxt and spacious ;) workplace with young colleagues
- Working with big-name clients in the Netherlands and abroad
- A place to develop your marketing and business knowledge
- The opportunity to work on marketing strategies to grow as an all-round member of a young and creative team
- Daily game of table soccer (in real life or online)